26 May 2017

FZ1 Mod: Finally Fabbri.

I got it in January from a forum member.  I've been saying for years I would order one but have always been satisfied with the ones I had.  When I saw this in the for sale section of the forum, I just couldn't pass it up.


There's much cleaner air for me behind the Fabbri than the Zero Gravity.  The air now flows somewhere that's not the top of my helmet.

Makes my inexpensive helmet that much quieter.
Something else the eagle eyes among you may have noticed:  No More seat case.  The case is now mounted on the 5 Stars rack because I couldn't bring myself to hack the Dirt Road seat.
Cruzman on Trixie trying to figure out Where TF we are back in December near the Little Grand Canyon.
I miss the backrest but love the seat so if anyone wants a modified oem seat that they can put their case on, let me know!

Thanks for reading,
patrice, theWolfTamer

1 comment:

  1. The picture of me and Trick doesn't show. Good to see you posting again.

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

FeedCount